Saturday, July 3, 2010

Update

When I first started writing this blog, I had bucketloads of feelings and thoughts to get out and so blogged three or four times a day. The more I wrote, the less pent up I felt, and my need to write so often lessened. I am blogging once every couple of days on average. Sometimes after I write I feel light and free. Other times, after particularly emotional and involved posts, I am leaden with sadness and memories, and so need a break from writing and remembering.
I guess what I am saying is that the length of time bewteen posts can be inconsistent and so I hope I am still holding your interest. Rest assurred, I still have heaps to share.
Wishing you all a gentle day xx

1 comment:

  1. I have only found your blog today. I don't know what made me read it to be honest, as I usually steer clear of sadder blogs, but here I am at 1am reading your blog. Sending you so much love hunni.

    ReplyDelete