Saturday, July 24, 2010

At Our Beach


Here we are at our special beach. This was back in March. It was still warm, but the weather was cooling in the evenings. Despite this, Jack still ran into the water without thinking, and had a ball!
I was about 31 weeks pregnant with Sybella. You cant see me, but I can promise you, it was one of the last times I felt carefree and happy. Of course, I didnt know that my life was about to be changed forever in about three weeks time.
It was a lovely evening, probably about 5.00 or 5.30 and all was right with the world. I'd do anything to get back to that place in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Steph,
    I send lot's of hugs and love from the other side of this great Earth around to you. My heart goes out to you in your grief for Sybella.
    I found your blog on blog frog. I will be following now and wishing warm thoughts for your lovely family. The beach is a wonderful place isn't it!

    ReplyDelete