Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pregnancy Loss Week Blog Carnival

This post was written for inclusion in the Pregnancy Loss Week Blog Carnival. Please join us at Fertility Flower for the week of August 23-27, 2010 where we will be featuring articles, posts and artwork about pregnancy loss.

Mommy's Promise
By Cassandra Wright Fields



It broke my heart when you couldn't stay
Because I felt your presence right away
And my womb swelled with pride and joy
For you were to join us and our little boy
I'd made plans for you and I
And dreamed of how time would fly by
Ever so gently your soul touched mine
There will be no heartbeat or picture and that's fine
Because you've left enough love behind
Though it pleased God to take you away
In my heart you will always stay
Bundled up safe and warm in Mommy's heart
When we are together again we will never part

....And dreamed how time would fly by
Though you were mere
I love you, Dear
Ever so gently your soul touched mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment