Monday, July 12, 2010

August 19 ~ Day of Hope


Carly Dudley, of The Grief Effect (the same beautiful lady who wrote Sybella's name in the sand) has launched Day of Hope in memory of her son Christian and other babies who were taken too soon.
Day of Hope involves making a memory box, filled with momentos, cards, candles, blankets and other beautiful things and donating it to a hospital, for another family who experiences stillbirth and will otherwise go home empty handed.
Carly hopes that on August 19, Day of Hope, memory boxes will flood hospitals around the world.
I will be making a few, and donating them to the hospital where Sybella was born.
To be involved, click here for more information on how to participate. Alternatively, contact me through an email (address found by viewing my blog profile), or visiting my Facebook Fan Page for Born Still.
I sincerely urge everyone to participate in this beautiful cause.
Blessings xx

No comments:

Post a Comment