Wednesday, September 22, 2010

There Is Hope Yet


A while ago I wrote about Maddie and Matilda and their story of grief, loss and ultimately hope. To quickly summarise, I met Maddie through grief. Her daughter Matilda died at 3 days old. Maddie became pregnant again and if you look at the link above, she allowed me to post one of her ultrasound pictures. If you havent seen it, have a look. It will give you goosebumps.
I found out today that Maddie has given birth to a beautiful son, Max, her rainbow baby. I am not sure of details yet, but I am so happy for Maddie and her family. Max is proof that there is hope for all of us Babylost Mamas out there. I am sending my most heartfelt congratulations and best wishes to the Murray family. I also thank Matilda for sending her brother Max safely into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment