Thursday, November 18, 2010

Out Of The Mouths of Babes

Trish from My Little Drummer Boys posted this a little while ago, and I was enchanted!
Sorry, Trish, but I just had to steal it...I hope you dont mind.
Her answers made me laugh, and so I tried it with Jack.

The following is a question and answer series between Jack (4) and I. We were both eating icecream at the time.

What do you want to be when you grow up ?
A big giant monster


How old is grown up?
Me


How do you know when you are in love?
I love Papa


How big is an elephant?
Its tall and it stomps up high


What's your favourite colour?
Green


Name something that is bigger than Australia?
A bridge


Where does dust come from?
Outside


Who's the most famous person you know?
A policeman


Why do people go bald?
They cut the hairs all off...cut cut cut cut cut


How do we get rain?
From outside


What do you do to make yourself feel better when you're scared ?
Stop crying


What comes next in this sentence ?

You can't teach an old dog to ...paint
If at first you don't succeed... you finish your game
Boys are ...happy
Girls are ...happy
Boys like ... girls
Girls like...mud


Why do mummies yell?
You have to stop shouting in the bedroom or I tell Daddy


If you were an animal what would you be?
Dinosaur


What is your favourite place?
I want to go to the dinosaur beach


What won't you leave home without ?
Nothing


Too funny. A bit of lightheartedness in the wake of a shocking week. I'll be posting about that on Rainbow Baby soon.



1 comment:

  1. I love that the most famous person Jack knows is a policeman! And it's so true that boys like girls and girls like mud. Isn't it? Good to *see* you smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete