Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cherry On Top


My First Blog Award!
Thank you to Haidee from Maybe Baby Or Maybe The Loony Bin for thinking my blog was inspiring and beautiful enough to receive an award!
I've wanted one of these from Day 1!

The rules of this award are:
  1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
  2. Pass it on to five (or more) other blogs 
  3. Leave them a comment telling them about the award
Okay, so I didnt have to think too hard about this, as I have a little bubble of places that I like to go for comfort, so my Cherry On Top award goes to:

Sally at Tuesday's Hope
Angela at Little Bird
Maddie at After Matilda
Merrill at It's Days Like These
Cat at Life In Cat's Pyjamas

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, thank you!! And thanks for giving me some new places to read as well. I already read Angela and Maddie and consider their blogs part of my lifeline, though like you, they are both much newer members of this awful club.
    xo

    ReplyDelete